About Me

I am a year 13 student at Bramcote Hills College Sixth Form and I have created this blog as a way to present the Media Studies coursework that i have done and created for my A level grade.

Monday 16 January 2012

Planning the Filming of My Trailer

Actors
The actors in my trailer will be the 3 main characters in the entire film. They will be the 2 enemies and the love interest of the film. Here are my actors and their back-ups if they are unable to attend the filming session:
Girl 1 - Lucy (back-up Beccie)
Girl 2 - Emma (back-up Beth)
Guy - Joe (back-up Kieran)

Locations
My trailer will be filmed in the same location, but it will be in different parts of the location, for example, the pregnancy scene will be shot in the house of one of the actors and the fighting scene will be shot in the field behind there house, this means that the locations will be easy to get to. The only location that will be different is the start where the 2 girls are playing with the ball, this will be filmed at a hut about 5 minutes away from the main location.

Mise-En-Scene
My actors will be wearing their own clothes because their personalities fit the characters roles and therefore the costumes will resemble the personalities of the characters. However, I need to buy props such as the pregnancy test and the football. Some scenes I will also have to create lighting and this will be done from a lamp as it gives off a lot of light and it can be used for a variety of different lighting techniques.

Sounds
When I am filming there will obviously be sound from the elements outside (e.g. wind). However, I will mute all of these sounds in the editing process and I will add the background music over the top of the scenes to add music and sound to the trailer in order for it to be more appealing to tha target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment